This week we caught up with one of our stockists in Staffordshire, called Something Different. The shop is set in an idyllic town filled with canals, independent cafes and individual shops. Having been running for over 40 years, the team are experts in fashion and know how to make their customers feel extra special.
- What is your shop called and how long has it been open for?
It is called Something Different. I have had the shop for 30 years, but it has been running for nearly 40!
This is Mandy’s lovely daughter Georgina looking fabulous in the Suri star jumper!
- What is a typical day in Something Different like?
We have ranges for all ages and budgets, from t shirts through to mother of the bride/groom. Every day is different. We love styling our window and helping our customers to choose a fabulous outfit that is perfect for them. We pride ourselves on our personal, friendly service.
- Can you tell us a little bit about the town? Any tips for visiting tourists?
Stone is a really pretty market town on the Trent canal in the heart of Staffordshire. It has many individual shops, cafes and restaurants.
- If any celebrity could come into your shop for you to style, who would it be and why?We would like to style the singer/presenter Jane McDonald as she seems great fun.
- What is your favourite thing about Emreco?
We love how effortlessly stylish Emreco is and it is never over-priced. There’s always a large range to suit all shapes and sizes.
- If you could dress anyone in Emreco, who would it be and why?
We would dress Holly Willoughby in Emreco as she is fun and stylish and would show off the brand beautifully!